Safety is paramount in our day-to-day operations. Suppliers must conduct their own operations in a safe, professional, and respectful manner, and must share our commitment to safety. Many of our suppliers that perform services at or deliver products to our sites must maintain an active registration with ISNetWorld and maintain a grade of A or B. Additionally, suppliers will adhere to our standards on worksite safety. Each work location may require additional training at the site prior to being released to work. Some work locations will perform personnel background reviews prior to being granted access within the power block. Vistra, TXU Energy, and Luminant will be performing independent observations of supplier performance once the work scope commences.
Safe working practices are a number one priority at Vistra and that sentiment extends to each one of our suppliers. To ensure that Supply Chain has the ability to perform due diligence in selecting safe working suppliers, all appropriate safety documentation must be readily available for review. Therefore, Vistra has partnered with ISNetworld to manage Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance information for all suppliers in our network. We require each of our suppliers to subscribe and maintain a subscription to ISNetworld before performing any work at any of our facilities.
Your ISNetworld subscription will provide Vistra with access to the following information:
- EHS Questionnaire — ISNetworld contains the Management System Questionnaire (MSQ) which will be utilized to gather your company’s EHS data and quarterly statistics.
- EHS Programs — ISNetworld RAVS (Review and Verification Services) will review your written health and safety programs for compliance with regulatory and/or Vistra standards.
- EHS Training — ISNetworld T-RAVS (Training – Review and Verification Services) will review your employees’ proof of training records.
- Certificate of Insurance — ISNetworld I-RAVS (Insurance – Review and Verification Services) will review your certificate of insurance specific to Vistra requirements.
While there is a fee to subscribe to ISNetworld, Vistra believes that the benefits to both parties will far exceed any associated costs. If your company is a current subscriber to ISNetworld, there is no additional fee; however, please ensure that your company provides information to ISNetworld that is specific to Vistra companies.
Some of the benefits of an ISNetworld subscription are as follows:
- Marketing – Contractors use their ISNetworld profiles to market services to new hiring clients. Company profiles are searchable by over 500 ISNetworld hiring clients and include information such as office locations, work types, and logos. Other items that can be included in profiles are awards, brochures, and other promotional material.
- Reducing Administrative Burden – ISNetworld streamlines the contractor-qualification process by reducing the duplicative processes of pre-qualifying and maintaining compliance with each hiring client individually. With easy access to hiring client requirements, contractors can quickly identify gaps, facilitate open communication, and promote transparency.
Contractors can also track and manage company-level information and receive notifications of upcoming expirations or changes in requirements. ISNetworld also allows contractors to manage employee-level training through tools such as Training Manager and the Online Training Tool.
- Driving Improvement – ISNetworld publishes a collection of benchmarking reports allowing contractors the ability to measure their health and safety performance against that of their industry peers to identify areas of improvement. Feedback from ISNetworld’s Review and Verification Services (RAVS) Team helps identify gaps and resources are made available to help close those gaps.
- Networking and Support – The ISNetworld Team coordinates over 2,000 face-to-face meetings with contractors each year. Users Group Meetings and the ISN users’ conference, ISN CONNECT, provide contractors and hiring clients the opportunity to network, share best practices, and discuss industry initiatives.
For more information about ISNetworld and the benefits of being a contractor subscriber, please contact the ISNetworld Customer Service Team using the information provided below.
How to contact ISNetworld: